- API: GL-4, GL-5, MT-1
- MIL: MIL-PRF-2015E
- ZF: TE-ML-05B, TE-ML-07A, TE-ML-12B, TE-ML-16F, TE-ML 17B, TE-ML-19C, TE-ML-21B
Competition fully synthetic transmission oil. A blend of fully synthetic base oils incorporating new “Nano Technology” additive chemistry to significantly reduce internal friction and power losses.
Designed for the lubrication of competition gearboxes. Manual transmissions, synchromesh, non-synchromesh, sequential gearboxes, transfer gearboxes, transaxles and hypoid differentials without limited slip which require API GL4 or GL5 performance. Recommended for modern transmissions where fully synthetic oil is specified, especially for high performance road and track day applications. Hewland, Xtrac, Glebe Transmissions, ZF, Tran X, Elite Transmissions. Note: Does not contain friction modifiers. For plate type Limited Slip differentials use CRX LS 75w90 NT
- Exceptional cold flow properties for easier gear changes.
- Fast lubrication flow to component extremes on start up
- Very good oxidation resistance and superior thermal stability. Low friction/ low drag formulation to help reduce operating temperatures.
- High film strength for maximum component protection. Significantly reduces friction, temperature, wear and minimises power loss.